Effective date: 09/01/2023
|Data Controller of your personal data:||One Vision Tanácsadó és Oktató Kft. acts as a Data Controller for your personal data. (one-vision.hu, 2040 Budaörs, Kőszikla utca 11.)|
|For what purpose, on what legal basis and for how long are your personal data processed?||The purpose of processing personal data, the legal basis and duration of data processing are summarized in the table below:|
|1) Management of data generated during website (https://szaboquartett.com/) visit|
|Google analytics report creation||the consent of the person visiting the website to the processing of data after accepting the cookie||data is processed until consent is withdrawn (can be set in Google or browser)|
|Newsletter and other notifications||the consent of the person visiting and subscribing to the newsletter||data is processed until consent is withdrawn|
The person who visits and subscribe at szaboquartett.com accepts the content of PRIVACY NOTICE AND INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA as binding on himself/herself by using the platform and the website.
Act. CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-determination (hereinafter Infotv.) and Regulation (EU) 2016/976 of the European Parliament and Council (April 27, 2016) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data, as well as 95/46 /EC on the repeal of Regulation (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR) in order to ensure the necessary conditions for compliance with data protection requirements and an adequate level of security of data management, One Vision Tanácsadó és Oktató Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság (one-vision.hu, 2040 Budaörs, Kőszikla utca 11., hereinafter: Company or Data Controller) as a data controller acknowledges the content of PRIVACY NOTICE AND INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA as binding for itself and undertakes that its data management related to its activities meets the requirements defined in the applicable legislation.
What rights do you have?
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of the processing of personal data of natural persons and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Regulation (EC) 95/46
- you can request access to your personal data, requesting information about the data managed by One Vision Tanácsadó és Oktató Kft. Providing information and a copy of the processed data is free of charge. A reasonable fee based on administrative costs may be charged for additional copies requested by you,
- you can request the correction, deletion or restriction of processing of your personal data,
- you can request One Vision Tanácsadó és Oktató Kft. to explain which recipients have been informed about the correction, deletion or restriction of data management,
- if the legal basis for data processing is your consent, you can withdraw your consent to data processing at any time, however, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of data processing based on consent, prior to the withdrawal. One Vision Tanácsadó és Oktató Kft. can process your personal data even after withdrawing your consent for the purpose of fulfilling its legal obligations or enforcing its legitimate interests, if the enforcement of the interest is proportional to the restriction of the right to protect personal data,
- if the legal basis for data processing is your consent, then you can exercise your right to data portability: in connection with the personal data concerning you that you have made available to One Vision Tanácsadó és Oktató Kft. and managed in an automated manner, you can request to receive this data in a segmented, widely used, machine-readable format, or to transfer this data to another data controller. You can also request that – if this is technically possible – One Vision Tanácsadó és Oktató Kft. directly forwards your personal data to another data controller.
You can object to the processing of your personal data based on a consideration of interests at any time. You can make your protest free of charge in writing via the email address email@example.com.